What Sets Us Apart
Choosing a lawyer or law firm to represent you may be one of the most important decisions you make. There are many lawyers and law firms out there. Each has its selling point. As a potential client, you should research a potential law firm and speak with the attorney who will be representing you to make sure it is a good fit.
At My Insurance Case, we focus our practice on representing individuals and businesses seeking to obtain the compensation they deserve from their insurance companies. We have seen repeatedly insurance companies that do not uphold their end of the bargain. We help our clients maximize their recoveries in the following types of cases:
- Property Damage Claims
- Life Insurance Disputes
- Disability and Health Claims
- Commercial Insurance and Disputes
- Personal Injury Claims
We understand what it takes to place pressure on insurance companies to get results.
As a client, you deserves a results-driven attorney who is dedicated to your financial recovery. Our mission to not only fight for our clients, but to make them feel reassured and confident after hiring My Insurance Case.
Helping You Recover
Your case is important and we understand the stress of having an insurance company delay, deny, or underpay your insurance claim. Here are some examples of issues our clients often face:
- Homes damaged or destroyed by floods, fires, and storms;
- Inability to work due to injuries, disabilities, and medical conditions;
- Delayed, denied, or underpaid insurance claims;
- Heavy-handed and recalcitrant insurance companies acting in bad faith;
- Insurance companies, agents, contractors, and others who have engaged in deceptive trade practices and treated their customers unfairly.
We do not have a large-firm mentality. When your attorney takes on your case you will have direct contact with them.
My Insurance Case’s attorneys are licensed in 11 states and focuses its practice on insurance recovery. We assist clients through tough issues with insurance companies. We strive to provide each client with the personal attention they deserve.
Before taking on a case, we will want to make sure we are a good fit for each other. If we believe a different attorney can represent you better, we will tell you.
Maximizing Our Experience
- Our attorneys collectively represented insurance companies for decades, handling insurance, maritime, property damage, and personal injury cases.
- We have assisted hundreds of home and business owners following devastating events like hurricane, fires, tornados, and floods.
- Jeremiah Johns, O. Shane Balloun, and Mike Shlansky hold LL.M degrees in maritime law from Tulane Law School.
- Pete Stokes has experience both as a litigation attorney and also serving in house for pharmaceutical interests giving him a unique perspective.
- We are licensed in a total of 11 states.
Our Firm Is Different
In the Post-Covid world, our firm has decided to embrace technology so we can better serve our clients. This means easier access to the firm through technology. We utilize systems and software that make our practice more efficient. While we maintain offices in the locations where we practice, we feel the future is to offer a client-focused experience that connects with people on their terms.
No Obligation Consultation
We offer free no-obligation consultations to all prospective clients. We understand that you may not be ready to hire an attorney. Our firm provides free information and resources so you can better understand your rights and decide if our law firm is the right fit for you. Contact us today if you would like to speak to an attorney